By Yoshio Nishi
New ideas are wanted for destiny thinning out of nonvolatile reminiscence. Advances in Non-volatile reminiscence and garage Technology presents an summary of constructing applied sciences and explores their strengths and weaknesses.
After an outline of the present industry, half one introduces advancements in flash applied sciences, together with advancements in 3D NAND flash applied sciences and flash reminiscence for ultra-high density garage units. half seems on the merits of designing section swap reminiscence and resistive random entry reminiscence applied sciences. It seems specifically on the fabrication, homes, and function of nanowire part switch reminiscence applied sciences. Later chapters additionally think of modeling of either steel oxide and resistive random entry reminiscence switching mechanisms, in addition to conductive bridge random entry reminiscence applied sciences. ultimately, half 3 seems to the way forward for substitute applied sciences. The parts lined comprise molecular, polymer, and hybrid natural reminiscence units, and a number of random entry reminiscence units comparable to nano-electromechanical, ferroelectric, and spin-transfer-torque magnetoresistive units.
Advances in Non-volatile reminiscence and garage Technology is a key source for postgraduate scholars and educational researchers in physics, fabrics technological know-how, and electric engineering. it's a priceless instrument for examine and improvement managers enthusiastic about electronics, semiconductors, nanotechnology, solid-state thoughts, magnetic fabrics, natural fabrics, and transportable digital devices.
- Provides an summary of constructing nonvolatile reminiscence and garage applied sciences and explores their strengths and weaknesses
- Examines advancements to flash know-how, cost trapping, and resistive random entry memory
- Discusses rising units resembling these in line with polymer and molecular electronics, and nanoelectromechanical random entry reminiscence (RAM)
Read Online or Download Advances in Non-Volatile Memory and Storage Technology PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
Because the ubiquity of the net has fostered extra curiosity in company outdoors the USA, the necessity for firms to determine their marketplace and aggressive setting in an international viewpoint has pressured extra companies to imagine across the world. This e-book asks the specialists to bare their recommendations for locating overseas company details on the internet.
This ebook serves as a terrific start line for beginners and a very good reference resource for individuals already operating within the box. Researchers and graduate scholars in sign processing, machine technological know-how, acoustics and tune will essentially reap the benefits of this article. it may be used as a textbook for complex classes in song sign processing.
Textual content Retrieval and Filtering: Analytical types of functionality is the 1st publication that addresses the matter of analytically computing the functionality of retrieval and filtering structures. The booklet describes ability through which retrieval could be studied analytically, permitting one to explain present functionality, expect destiny functionality, and to appreciate why structures practice as they do.
It is a rigorous and entire textbook for a primary path on info retrieval from the pc technology point of view. It offers an updated scholar orientated therapy of knowledge retrieval together with vast insurance of recent subject matters corresponding to internet retrieval, net crawling, open resource se's and person interfaces.
- Pro SQL Server Internals
- Data Mining for Association Rules and Sequential Patterns: Sequential and Parallel Algorithms
- Instance Selection and Construction for Data Mining
- Advanced Topics in Database Research, Vol. 5
- Google Web Toolkit Solutions: More Cool & Useful Stuff
Additional resources for Advances in Non-Volatile Memory and Storage Technology
13 4. By using the SONOS type cell in 3D-NAND, the neighbouring cell parasitic coupling effect can be improved by replacing thick FG by a combination of thinner oxide and SiN layer. 1 BiCS cell Structure, process and integration There are two main kinds of cell structure that use vertical channels. 15 Both use vertical cylindrical poly-Si for the channel, but word lines (WLs) and two select gates (SGs) are horizontally stacked. First, a review of BiCS cell structure is provided. A bird’s-eye sectional view of the BiCS cell16 is shown in Fig.
19. , Lacaita, A. and Modelli, A. (2002), ‘A statistical model for SILC in Flash memories’, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, 49(11): 1955–61. 20. Micron Press Release, ‘Intel, Micron Extend NAND Flash Technology Leadership with Introduction of World’s First 128 Gb NAND Device and Mass Production of 64 Gb 20 nm NAND’, 6 December 2011. Overview of non-volatile memory technology 23 21. , Gerardi, C. , Perniola, L. et al. ’ IEEE IEDM Tech. , 597–600. 22. , Lee, C. -T. et al. (2005), ‘A novel NAND-type MONOS memory using 63 nm process technology for multi-gigabit Flash EEPROMs’, IEEE IEDM Tech.
2,3 As a result, source-to-drain voltage difference is kept at zero during programming. This enables cell size scaling, since there is no need for source-drain punch through during programming/ erasing. 7 μm design rule. Cell size scaling has continued up to now. Since 2012, 128 Gbit has been in production using sub-20 nm design and 3 bit/cell technology. Trends in scaling of NAND Flash are shown in Fig. 2. However, today a number of questions have been raised about the issues of further scaling of NAND Flash.